Terms and Conditions
- You are hereby warned and agree that entering Otford Farm, staying onsite and/or participating in any activities we provide are inherently dangerous recreational activities pursuant to the Civil Liability Act, 2002. If you choose to do so, you do entirely at your own risk waiving all rights to claim for personal injuries including damages arising from the negligence of the proprietor.
- For safety and animal welfare, a maximum weight limit of 100kg applies for riders.
- Children need to be 8 years or older to ride on trail rides on their own. 6 and 7 year olds can join rides when accompanied by an adult. In this situation, an adult and a child are on separate horses and the adult holds a lead rein attached to the child's horse.
- ASA safety helmets are provided and must be worn by riders at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the property for any reason.
- We recommend wearing long pants. Jodhpurs, jeans, leggings etc.
- Fully enclosed shoes must be worn.
- A safety demonstration/lesson take place before every ride.
- All riders must arrive 20-30 mins prior to ride time. We are not able to hold rides however if you are running late, please call the office number and we will do our best to accommodate.
- All bookings must provide email and phone number so we can call and/or email by 5pm on the day to confirm the booking.
- All rides subject to availability.
- Mon and Tues during school term, only 2 and 3 hour rides available. No 1 hour rides or lessons.
- A minimum of 2 riders per booking for rides to take place. If you are a solo rider you must call the office number prior to booking for us to join you up with another group.
- If you turn up on the day without a booking over the phone we cannot guarantee that you will be able to ride.
- Anyone who makes a booking or participates in an activity with us agrees that Otford Farm is able to communicate with them via electronic marketing means. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
It is a condition of making a booking (via online, email, phone or in person) with Otford Farm Horse Riding that all participants agree to be bound by and accept our full terms and conditions including our cancellation policy.
Please be aware that all of our horse rides are subject to the prevailing weather conditions as such customers accept the risk that weather conditions they consider unsatisfactory may occur on the day that they have booked.
Within 1 day before your booked activity commencement time, Transfers to another date or time will not be accepted. Cancellations within this period or no shows are subject to a 100% forfeit of the booking fee and will not receive a refund.
In the case Otford Farm has to cancel the booking for any reason including but not limited to extreme weather conditions, safety or security, a full refund will be offered.
Once a booking has successfully been processed, an email receipt will be sent to the email address provided by the person booking. ON the day of the ride, please provide email confirmation of your booking or photo ID relevant to the booking name. Pre-Paid bookings can be made up to 60 days in advance of the booking date.
Otford Farm collects and retains information securely provided at time of booking including Name, Email, Phone number and address. This information is used for internal administration, opt-in marketing purposes and securely stored for insurance and security purposes. This information is never sold or passed on to a 3rd party for any reason. All credit card transactions are processed securely and Otford Farm does not store any credit card information.